MyContainers Version History
Version 3.0 (October 29, 2017)
- Added commands to print Item identification labels and Container inventory sheets containing MyContainers specific QR codes that may be scanned by the new MyContainers Scan command.
- Added a toolbar button to Scan the MyContainers specific QR codes from the Item identification labels and Container inventory sheets.
- Moved the Settings button from the toolbar to the navigation bar
- Added commands to select the AirPrint printers to use for printing the labels and sheets.
- Fixed several UI issues that occurred on iPhone X.
- Fully tested on iOS version 11 and supports iOS version 10.3 or later
Version 2.3 (September 13, 2015)
- Fixed several issues that caused incorrect UI updates when Settings were changed
- Fixed a couple of issues with Dynamic Text sizing
- Fixed an issue with the Search view on an iPad device
- Now fully tested on iOS version 9 and supports iOS version 8.4 or later
Version 2.2 (January 8, 2015)
- Fixed several issues that caused incorrect data formatting on iOS 8
- Fixed several iPad rotation issues
- Fixed a problem with backup and restore with iOS 8
Version 2.1 (April 19, 2014)
- Introduced variable height table view cells
- Fully supports Dynamic Type feature of iOS 7
- Added new multi-line text Attribute Value Type
- Improved the method of copying a database from Lite to Full
- Changed iTunes File Sharing backup to a file package
- Added new option to send database backups via e-Mail
- Fixed search bar problem with device rotation
- Fixed possible crash when exporting database
Version 2.0 (November 15, 2013)
- iOS 7 UI Enhancements (tinting)
- New toolbar, tableview and app icons.
- Enhanced Item search ("begins with" and "contains").
- YouTube videos moved to an embedded web view.
- Runs on iOS 7 only
Version 1.1.3 (May 23, 2013)
- Fixed possible crash that could occur if certain Database Configuration changes were made during the process of changing an attribute's value.
- Runs on both iOS 6 and iOS 7
Version 1.1.2 (October 6, 2012)
- Added iPhone 5 launch images.
- Updated playing of YouTube help videos to work on both iOS 5 and iOS 6.
- Fixed several device rotation problems with iPad and iPhone 5.
- Fixed problem with some number attributes showing up as "NaN".
- Changed several background colors to be more consistent between iOS 5 and iOS 6 on various devices.
- Upgraded project to use iOS 6.0 SDK and ARC
Version 1.1.1 (July 28, 2012)
- Fixed several minor formatting issues with XML export.
- Fixed issue with multiple moves before ending an edit.
Version 1.1.0 (April 9, 2012)
- Standard: added a first time startup choice to automatically import the current database from the Lite version.
- Standard: added a Database Management Settings button to import the Lite version's database at a later time.
- Lite: the entire Lite version's database may now be transferred into the Standard version by tapping a single button in the Standard version.
Version 1.0.1 (March 17, 2012)
- iPad: changed editing of an Item to be presented modally in a Form view.
- iPad: fixed some popovers weren't being dismissed properly.
- iPad: fixed crash when trying to delete all items from database.
- iPad: fixed crash when trying to bookmark an item while editing it.
- All: fixed missing disclosure indicators on some attributes views.
- All: changed bookmarks in edit mode to no longer select an Item.
- All: added App Store link in "tell a friend" e-mail.
- All: now linked with iOS 5.1 SDK.
- Lite: added an "Upgrade" link button on Info to go to App Store for purchase.
- Lite: added "Upgrade" button to Alert when trying to create 51st Item.
- All: removed French localization until translation is finished.
- All: added Retina display images and icons for the New iPad
Version 1.0 (March 8, 2012)
- Initial Apple App Store Release.
- None at this time