- Home - Shows the root container and its contents
- Hierarchy - Shows a list with the current item, the current item's container, its container, and so on, up to the root container
- Bookmarks - Saves a reference to items for future quick recall
- Search - Find all items whose name contains or begins with a given search string
- Action - Move or Copy an item from one container to another container with or without its contents
- Scan - Scans a MyContainers QR code from a previously printed Item identification label or Container inventory sheet and navigates directly to the Item in the database.
- More - Prints labels and sheets and selects the AirPrint printers for labels or sheets.
Database Configuration Settings
- Create custom attributes and attribute groups useable for all items and containers
- Manage a list of default attributes for all newly created items
- Create custom categories and manage a list of default attributes for each category
- Display a list of all currently supported attribute value types
- Create custom lists of related types (a.k.a. enumerated types)
- Create custom lists of related numeric attribute unit types
General Program Settings
- Optionally automatically resize photos to a size more convenient for most iOS devices
- Optionally compress photos in order to conserve storage space
Manage Database Storage
- Backup (i.e. exports) the complete hierarchy of containers and items, along with all custom attribute definitions, to a backup package file that is made available in iTunes Application File Sharing area.
- Restore (i.e. Imports) the complete container/item hierarchy along with all custom attribute definitions from a previously created backup package file in the iTunes Application File Sharing area.
- Delete the complete container/item hierarchy and/or all custom attribute definitions from the database.
- Load Sample Data - Loads all of the sample items, attributes, and database configuration into the current database.
- Email Database Backup - Sends the backup package file to an eMail user for offline backup storage.
- Several episodes of introductory and advanced YouTube Video Tutorials
- E-mail support for questions, problems, compliments, or suggestions